Medical cannabis has gotten very popular with people suffering from various ailments. It is used to cure many ailments including vomiting, pressure, anxiety and nausea and Crohn’s disease. Hence weed is used by lots of people suffering from these ailments now. Everyone knows that taking average amounts of weed is alright. But when the dosage is beyond limit, it can be quite dangerous. It can be dangerous for pets along with for individuals.
Those who take weed should utilize it as per dosage advocated by pros. They should also purchase best quality products so that they do not get side effects. The most important thing will be to keep the brownies, pills or anything that contains weed at an area that is safe. These should be kept in places where children and pets cannot reach them.
Otherwise it can be dangerous for them and occasionally it can be fatal additionally there are several instances where pets got complications after consuming my dog ate marijuana unknowingly it may be noted that have small amount of cannabis is not dangerous at all yet if pets consumer tremendous quantity of marijuana it’s certain to become very high-risk pet owners should thus look for indications if they find their weed is missing from the area where they kept it.
Other symptoms may include abnormal heart beat, incontinence, lack of equilibrium and low blood pressure. There is something that has to be done, if the symptoms are seen by owners. The dog should be taken to the vet immediately without delay. The vet do evaluations, will take a look and treat it accordingly. The dog can be saved, by taking the appropriate steps at the right time.
If at any time the symptoms are noticed by owners all at once, it’s likely that it have the pot. Owners mustn’t wait any longer but see with the vet. Following this simple step will save owners and the dog a heartache that is possible. But to avoid any mishap, owners are advised to keep their weed at safest place where nothing or no one can reach them.